CREDIT CARD CHARGES & DEPOSITS
- All reservations require a 25% security deposit via Credit Card, Cashiers Check or Money Order.
- The cardholder plus the credit card MUST be present and all itemized charges agreed upon before service can begin.
- The remanding 75% balance is due upon arrival at pick up location.
- A copy of the credit card, itemized charges accepted and the signature of card holder must be obtained and on file at Bison offices.
- An adult must accompany all minor's on any trip (no alcohol is allowed to be consumed by any minors)
- All vehicles are non smoking, this includes electronic and vapor smoking mechanisms. There is a $150 NON-NEGOTIABLE violation charge.
- NO drugs, are allowed or can be consumed in any of Bison vehicles by any and all parties.
- A Bison "Minor Policy & Procedures Contract" must be signed and on file before services can begin.
- A 48 hours advance written or emailed cancellation must be given on all reservations.
- If written cancellation notification is not given beyond 48 hours of the trip, the 25% security deposit will be forfeited.
REFUNDS & ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- All sales are final. Sorry, no refunds once trip is completed.
- VOMIT or bodily fluids clean up is a NON-NEGOTIABLE $300 cleaning fee.
- Exterior dents, dings or scratches caused by the customer or thier guest will result in a minimum $75 charge or the cost of repair.
- No discounts or refunds will be issued due to electronic, vehicle malfunction or complimentary items being unavailable.
- Bison will make every attempt possible to replace the vehicle within a timely manner in the event of a break down, etc.